Carry on Admiral is a 1957 British comedy film directed by Val Guest and featuring David Tomlinson, Ronald Shiner and Joan Sims. It was not part of the Carry On series, which it predates, though it is similar in tone and style to the earliest films in the series (and features Joan Sims). It was based on a 1947 stage play entitled Off the Record, written by Ian Hay.
- David Tomlinson as Tom Baker
- Peggy Cummins as Susan Lashwood
- Brian Reece as Peter Fraser
- Eunice Gayson as Jane Godfrey
- A.E. Matthews as Admiral Sir Maximillian Godfrey, K.C.B.
- Joan Sims as Mary
- Lionel Murton as Psychiatrist
- Reginald Beckwith as Receptionist
- Desmond Walter-Ellis as Willy Oughton-Formby
- Ronald Shiner as Salty Simpson
- Peter Coke as Lt. Lashwood
- Derek Blomfield as Lt. Dodson
- Tom Gill as Petty Officer